uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uplyme & Lyme Regis CC Committee Meeting Minutes - 04/07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death

Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 05/07/11, 13:19    Post subject: Uplyme & Lyme Regis CC Committee Meeting Minutes - 04/07 Reply with quote

Uplyme & Lyme Regis Cricket Club Committee Meeting Monday July 4th MINUTES
Present PM EC AJC SB MB DW NP JH. Apologies BJR RT
Minutes of last meeting Accepted. Matters arising dealt with in meeting.
Chairmanís Report
Grants received from Dorset Youth Opportunities Trust £3,196 LR Town Council £390
Monies to be spent on nets at Woodroffe School and equipment. EC to manage by March 2012. Thanks to be sent to the two organizations.
PM to donate £15 for a cricket statue
A number of club sponsors to be contacted re sponsorship monies.
£150 takings from Uplyme Fete bar. £25 to be donated to the village all funds.
125th Memorabilia.
All members to be encouraged to buy caps, shirts, Michael Stride prints and magazines. All sales raise vital funds for the club. Committee asked to sell 11 magazines and help BJ and Rob T with sales of other items.
125th Presentation Dinner Saturday10th September. Tickets @ £25 per head or £225 for a table of 10 will be available soon. Dress smart casual no jeans or trainers. Junior presentations 6-7. EC to organize. Seniors 7 for 7.30. Tickets from Paul and Ashley.
Talbot Beer Festival Sunday 17th July pm. Club has stall to sell 125th memorabilia and Candles certificates. Can anyone help run the stall for an hour? See Paul if you can help.
Lifeboat charity match Friday July 29th BBQ and Chilli. Steve Batey to organize team. Help needed to man BBQ. Offers of help to Steve.
Ground Report Trustees. Paul has received a patronizing letter from David Gear demanding the securing of the new score box and the cutting of grass around the box and inside the nets, plus other requests. To be completed by the end of July. John Hunt asked to complete the work but if anyone can give a hand please do so. JH has joined the Devon Groundsmanís Association. Thanks were recorded to John for the quality of the square also to Dave Jones for the outfield. No mention of these in the letter from the trustees!
Candles on the Cricket Ground Sunday 4th September.
Presidents XI v AJC XI followed by lighting of candles around the ground
Steve Batey to prep and run BBQ. All members to sign up to a bar rota. Stall holders in the car park. EC to arrange for local children to set up the candles at 12noon but not to be involved in lighting them. Sponsors representatives to help with lighting. The Cricket Club is grateful to our sponsors for this event, Pinhay House, River Cottage, By the Bay, Uplyme Village Stores, Town Mill Cheesemonger, Lyme Bay Holidays. Ideas for best way to photograph the event to Paul. Meeting with Candles committee to follow.
Treasureís Report. Reserve £2,895 Current £1,330 100 club 85 paid up members. Draw at next meeting.
Captainís report. Successful last two Saturdays Selection has been easy. S Challis has left the club. Discussion followed on the movement of players between 1st and 2nd XI.
MB to complete score box asap
Date of next meeting Monday 1st August 6.30 in clubhouse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group