uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committee Meeting Minutes - 06/10/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death

Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 09/10/11, 15:07    Post subject: Committee Meeting Minutes - 06/10/11 Reply with quote

Committee Meeting Thursday 6th October
Apologies A Caddy
Present S Howe. N Price E Clarke D Wellman S Rattenbury B Rattenbury J Hunt.

Minutes of AGM
Actions arising 1. Committee dismantled the sight screens JH and EC will arrange to complete the other ground tasks
2. SH and DW agreed to attend the DCL meeting 7.10.11
3. AC +SB reminded to collect outstanding monies from Football club £56.50 for burgers and hot dogs left over from Candles plus any outstanding memorabilia monies from caps and shirts.
Notes from P Messer were read and noted. Thanks received from Candles for club’s £500 donation to the Sam Nunn appeal.
4. Teas. It as agreed to raise match fees to £7.50 to allow for the increased cost of teas. Ladies will be asked to prepare the teas. Jenny Howe and Christine Matthews will be asked to coordinate tea making. SB to ask Christine if she is able to help.
5. Subs will remain at £20 up to 30th April £25 if paid after that date.
New chairman Steve Howe proposed;
Inviting sponsors to their matches and promoting their products on the day.
Setting up a fund raising 20/20 competition on a Sunday for three local 1st XIs plus our own team.
To invite northern teams to tour in August.

£1,700 paid for the work on the square. £2,200 in current account. £390 still owed for auction items. Need to collect subs promptly and fully at start of season. Proposed to hold nets after Easter in an intensive build up to the season when all players who attend will be asked to pay subs and play in 1st and 2nd pre match friendly games. Neil will oversee payment of subs. Season starts on 1st May.

100 Club
September draw £30 Paul Messer, £10 M Hankey £10 H Corbin.
October draw £30 M Edwards £10 J Richards £10 M Hankey

Next meeting
Friday 2nd Dec. Full Committee Meeting and Christmas Drink at the Talbot 7pm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group