uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committee Meeting Minutes - 04/11/13

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death



Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 06/11/13, 10:09    Post subject: Committee Meeting Minutes - 04/11/13 Reply with quote

Minutes of committee meeting – Monday 4 November 2013

Present:- SH DJ DN CM NP DW Apologies:- SB RH JH BR

Minutes of meeting on 2 September 2013 agreed

Matters arising from last meeting and AGM

DW has ordered boundary rope winder – DJ & SH supply phone numbers for delivery
DJ to remind RH re gutter repairs and inspection of roof tiles on pavilion
No action at present on sightscreen fabric, netting or curtains
A discussion was held on the proposed changes by the league but no consensus reached. DJ to try to ensure that the captains attend the next meeting so we can form a policy on the proposed changes ahead of the League AGM in January 2014
Lyme Locks have repaired the garage door
DJ to remind JS regarding turning water off in pavilion
Meeting felt that present system of obtaining beer was satisfactory

Chairman’s and Ground report

SH was very pleased with the condition of the square which now has a very even covering of grass. He will arrange for the servicing of the equipment.

Secretary’s Report

DJ reported that League fixtures for next season will be delayed beyond the target date of 15 November owing to the emergency meeting being held to resolve disputes over promotion and relegation. This could be to our advantage as we have just been informed of a change of the date of Horticultural Show to 12 July – League fixtures secretary advised
EC is going on a welfare officers course – cost £25
DJ has sent out e-mails regarding matches arranged v football club
DJ will get honours boards brought up to date and liaise with SB re engraving of cups
RH has agreed to be 2ndX1 captain and EC has agreed to continue coaching U13 & U15 for 2014. DJ will lay club wreath on War Memorial on 10 November

Treasurer’s Report

NP reported Current Account £1598 – 40p Deposit Account £398 – 24p
NP had forms to add DJ as signatory to account
100 Club October £30 June Martin £10 Bev Reed £10 Hugh Corbin
November £30 Paul Messer £10 Paul Saxon £10 Luke Reed




KG5 Reps Report

DJ reported very little progress on flood relief scheme but trustees have arranged boarding around two sides of tennis court
Various items were raised re field and have been rectified – trustees felt that the grass box by old pavilion should have a front on it
Although reluctant to commit funds at the meeting David Gear has subsequently advised DJ that funds are available for the trimming of trees round the boundary and this will be done before next season
The trustees had no objection in principle to a permanent fence on basketball court side of the old pavilion but stressed that it would have to be substantial, kept in good condition, & be weed sprayed regularly by an authorized sprayer. If we go ahead we will have to advise the KG5 of our plans in advance
The trustees acknowledged that the field had been kept in good condition

Next committee meeting 2nd December 2013 at 7.30pm in the Talbot Arms




+
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group