uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blair completely looses it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Y.E.Plum

PostPosted: 04/03/06, 13:10    Post subject: Blair completely looses it Reply with quote

Prime Minister Blair indicates that the buck does not stop at himself or Bush but with God.

His interview with Parkinson due for transmission this evening (4th March) on ITV1 moves the Iraqi war on from an Oil War to a Religious War. At a stroke he has surely lost the Christian vote, but what does he care. He is no longer thinking of the next election but the next life.

His views must drag Christianity back half a millennium to a par with orthodox Islam.

Keep your head down for the Islamic reaction

For in vain from the grasp of religion I flee the most tenderly loved of my soul are slaves to its chilling control. Shelly
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 07/03/06, 23:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

we should all vote for B.O.P (BLIAR OUT PROJECT).what would you expect from an idiot who follows a war mongering half baked baboon,be honest would you trust any one who puts treacle on steak,or spell colour without a U,and his bowling is worse than mine and thats saying something.happy days
Homer

PostPosted: 11/03/06, 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely his bowling cannot be that bad???

The House of commons cricket team must be heading down hill... Wink

Although after Alex's legendary Hat-trick over at Sidford... Maybe Gordon will need a new front line bowler?
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 11/03/06, 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

HES NOT LIKELY TO WANT ME ,REMEMBER I GOT HIT FOR SIX SIXES ONCE,IM STARTING TO GET THAT TWITCH BACK.HAPPY DAYS Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: