uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Isreal - cold blooded murderers or dangerous incompetents ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoff

PostPosted: 31/07/06, 16:59    Post subject: Isreal - cold blooded murderers or dangerous incompetents ? Reply with quote

So then,

Hezbollah (ie. Islamic supported) rockets, vs Israeli (ie USA supported) rockets ? Two extemist outfits - which will win and at what cost ?

Why is the USA so utterly and completely behind the Israelis ?

Has everyone already forgotten the deliberate, cold-blooded murder of four unarmed UN observers by Israel only days ago? Hours of artillery fire and repeated radio calls to the Israelis to cease fire on this well-known, well-marked, well-mapped observation post resulting only in the Israelis calling in a precision guided missile resulting in the murder of 4 unarmed UN observers in cold blood - utterly despicable in my opinion.

There will obviously be no winner, so who will lose the least in this messy, bloody disaster ?

G.

Last edited by geoff on 02/08/06, 11:58; edited 1 time in total
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 01/08/06, 22:34    Post subject: the nutters Reply with quote

This problem will not get sorted in my lifetime,the jews waited two thousand years to claim back what they call their homeland.The problem is it wasnt just their homeland and when the last drop of oil falls from the pump the arab world will no longer need to appease the west for the sake of money.
what will follow will probably be utter slaughter,i hope im wrong.
1,2,3 what are we fighting for,i dont give a damn,next stop is vietnam
5,6,7 open up the purly gates,aint no time to wonder why,whoopee where all gonna die.
those words are as prophetic today as they were when they were first written in the sixties.oh happy days Sad
geoff

PostPosted: 02/08/06, 09:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex,

I think you are right. What a mess - why can't we learn from past disasters ? Surely by now Blair must realise that the majority of us condemn his obsequious fawning to Bush on virtually every international issue ?

Will politicians ever take any interest in the people's views except at election time ? And people wonder why I don't vote ????

G.
beermonkey

PostPosted: 02/08/06, 13:18    Post subject: Israeli war crimes Reply with quote

I am saddened by the complicity of our country in the war crimes and genocide that the Israelis perpetrate in the middle East. It makes me feel ashamed to be British.

Tony talks about an "arc of extremism in the Middle East".

A full scale air assault killing hundreds of civillians in response to the kidnap of two soldiers is obviously measured, calm behaviour.

The UK and US are simply appeasing the Israeli holocaust upon the Arabs of the middle East.

I believe there is no atrocity too loathesome that the Israelis would be criticised.

"Hezbollah rockets are supplied by Syria and Iran", shriek the press as US supplied bombs, shipped via the UK, fall on innocent children in southern Lebanon.

I personally believe that the Israeli government is the worlds most destabilising and dangerous agent. In tandem with the worlds most evil agent (the US government), they conspire to make the future a bleak place for all of us.

Hezbollah and Hamas are of course murderous fanatics also. I do not defend their atrocities.

However, as long as guns and missiles are relied on to solve the worlds problems, this impasse will continue.

Do the Israelis really believe that clearing Hezbollah out of southern Lebanon will solve the problems ? There will be more guerillas with more missiles within weeks. More Israelis will die. I hope Olmert realises that the blood of these Israeli citizens is on his hands.

The only answer is negotiation. The governments and leaders of all concerned should be ashamed. If we truly get the leaders we deserve, we are very very bad people.
Rhodie

PostPosted: 05/08/06, 09:39    Post subject: Re: Israeli war crimes Reply with quote

beermonkey wrote:

I believe there is no atrocity too loathesome that the Israelis would be criticised.

Nobody would belittle the horror and suffering that the jews had dished out to them in the Holocaust but it doesn’t give them carte blanche to carry out their present atrocities and also to expect our sympathies for such behaviour. This is not the way to win the hearts and minds of the world.

Robert Fisk in today’ Independent: http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article1214522.ece said “A terrible thought occurs to me - that there will be another 9/11”. And thanks to Blair could we then be surprised if England was the target.

Geoff wrote:
Will politicians ever take any interest in the people's views except at election time ? And people wonder why I don't vote ????

I think that there are many who voted for the Labour government and we know that there are many Labour MPs who don’t support Blair. The problem is that it is the megalomaniacs who tend to become leaders of parties. Look at our own John Denham. Here was a government minister who resigned on the principal of going to war in Iraq. He has recently said that he has not got the leadership in his sights. I don’t know if this is good or bad news for the country. His resignation is seldom mentioned. Meanwhile someone who should resign but refuses to now sits in as leader whilst the PM is holidaying. God help us, and he won’t.

Geoff’s attitude in not voting is understandable giving the un-fair voting system that we have. If people’s votes actually counted I think more people would vote. If the government was serious about encouraging more people to vote then they could embrace a fair voting system whilst in government instead of only being interested in such when in opposition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: