uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committee Meeting Minutes - 21/01/13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death

Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 24/01/13, 08:16    Post subject: Committee Meeting Minutes - 21/01/13 Reply with quote

Committee Meeting Monday 21st January. Minutes
Apologies DJ
Minutes of last meeting. Accepted
Matters arising. Carpet to be fitted by Honiton Carpets £400. SH to arrange
JH to paint clubhouse. Leaking roof and ceiling to be repaired. Quotes required for insurance purposes. EC has written to Uplyme United charities to ask for financial support. Rodney Holmes has cleared blocked urinal and arranged for pavilion window to be repaired.
Chairmanís Report SH will contact Nat West to sign up for a sponsored club day to prepare for the season. Has written to sponsors old and new. Handbook planning is underway. Senior and Junior fixtures can now be added. SH will bring draft to next meeting. SH will attend league meeting Friday 25th Jan. EC will complete the League Affirmation form on line.
Secretaryís Report Membership forms and league registration forms were distributed to committee members to pass on to potential members to sign on before end of April. £20 membership. [£30 after April 30th.] Youth Grant monies for replacement of the artificial wicket passed to the treasurer. £1000, Candles on the Cobb, £150 Carnival Committee. EC has written to thank both organizations. The wicket will be relayed at the end of March when the ground has dried out! EC has letters for vice presidents. He will ask DJ for contact details. Fixture lists complete and passed to SH. Agreed to combine BJs 40th anniversary match with Presidents Day on Sunday 23rd June. Lifeboat Charity Match also confirmed. Agreed to enter Seaton CC 20/20 competition Sunday 26th May. EC to notify Ben Morgan.
Treasurers Report Current account £4720 Savings Account £2397. Insurance, League affiliation, match balls and carpet bills will be due soon, therefore it is important to get all subs in as quickly as possible.
Captainís Report. SB has agreed terms with Alex Taylor an Australian grade player [all rounder] to play for the season and help with training. Alex will work at the Rock Point and pay for his accommodation. Important that the club welcome him and show we are serious about improving the standard of our cricket. Thanks to SB for the work done in getting Alex to come to the club. SB hopes to have a couple of pre season net sessions at the Woodroffe School on Thursdays 18th and 25th April. EC to book. It is hoped that ALL playing members will attend these sessions so that the club can get together and share aims for the season.
Ground Report JH has constructed a compost bin for grass cuttings and made arrangements for the machinery to be serviced. He has also purchased a rotary mower.
AOB Fire door still needs to be repaired. EC to ask RH for quotes.
Date of next meeting Monday 25th February in The Talbot. Please bring all membership forms and fees collected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group